At Mise N Ltd we sell perfumes, body butters and other fragranced goods.
To be able to sell you these products we need certain details from you – for example name, address, telephone number, payment details/ transaction details
We only share any information with companies that abide by GDPR regulations –these may include our web-designer, and companies used for payment transactions.
We only send marketing newsletters to those who have signed up to our service – and you can change you mind and unsubscribe at any time.
We would like to use analytics which is anonymous tracking to see what pages you use on the site – but if you chose not to stop this happening by changing your cookie settings – you can block the use of our cookies or opt out via google opt out tool.
You can ask to see this data, to amend it, to delete it or to stop me using it for a specific purpose.
For more information read the full document below.
Mise N Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. I respect and value the privacy of all of our clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Mise N Ltd.
Registered address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
a) The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
b) The right to access the personal data.
c) The right to have your personal data rectified.
d) The right to be forgotten.
e) The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
f) The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
g) The right to data portability.
h) Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
• Contact details (Billing Address, shipping address, Email address, Telephone numbers)
• Company Details (company name)
• Payment information (name, email, address, amount, paid in).
• Technical Data – IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Website Usage (via google analytics – anonymised)
• Reviews of our products – On the site, or Facebook.
• Messaging via social media : information you choose to send us.
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
• Supplying our products to you. Your personal details, payment details and IP etc. are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you. – Contractual – we can’t sell to you with-out your details
• Process Financial transactions between us – Invoice & receipts
• Records of Invoicing or payment transactions.
• Personalising and tailoring our services for you. – By analysing how users view our site we can make changes to improve your experience – this tracking information can only be used if you give consent via the cookie settings.
• Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you. – If we need to communicate with you about an order you have made or an enquiry via the site this is contractual. For Marketing emails we require consent
• You may choose to leave comments on our blog or product reviews. We log your IP address, name and email address if you choose to comment on this site or leave a review to help us to prevent spam (this data is held behind the scenes where only Mise N Ltd and our web designer can view)
• Our web designer will use IP addresses for website security and website hosting – to help keep our site secure and the data held on it safe.
• Social media – Facebook/ Twiiter/ Google+ / Pinterest – This may include responding to direct messages. – When instigated by customer or potential customer.
• Communication via systems like zoom or Skype to training purposes.
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
• Order details (order number name, address, payment details and ip etc will be kept for a period of 7 years in accordance with ;
• Email address for marketing purposes – for as long as we are sending out marketing email and as long as you remain subscribed to our list.
• Comments / Reviews – will remain on the site for as long as the site is active.
• Email enquiries from the site will only be kept long enough to respond to you and deleted once issue is resolved.
We will only store or transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.
The security of your personal data is essential to us, and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures, including the following:
• All Devices used to access details are password protected, with up to date internet security software and where available Two Factor authentication.
• Our website has industry standard SSL to encrypt data from our site.
• Communication Data is stored on our Email servers / cloud storage / Mobile phone which are password protected
• Payment details – stored on cloud storage – or through payment system such as PayPal & Stripe.
• Website security – Protects sites from access by anyone without permission to get on the site- and being able to add potentially harmful files on the site.
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the exception as stated below and for performance on this contract.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
For performance of this contract we may need to provide your personal data to the following:
• Web-designer – provide technical support and site security.
• Companies who will provide a service for your site eg. website security, cookie management, analytics
• Social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Google) Any data entered onto these system the data is controlled by the platform and not Mise N Ltd. Please be careful what information you provide on them.
• Cloud storage – to store files and records relating to the website and invoices.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses as stated in this Notice.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it.
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details :
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
Contact form : Contact us.